Beginner Cross Stitch Workshop
Learn to cross stitch! In this beginner workshop, you’ll master cross-stitch basics as you complete a cute little hoop that you can take home and hang on your walls.
This class will cover:
- How to read and work from cross stitch pattern chart
- What types of fabric, embroidery floss, needles and other tools are required
- How to do the cross stitch + other techniques you'll need
- How to follow a chart as you work to create your desired image on your fabric
- How to “frame” your finished piece in an embroidery hoop
You’ll leave with a finished hoop and the know-how to tackle more cross stitch projects on your own! All materials needed will be provided and are included in class cost.
Date: select date above
Time: select time above
Location: Brooklyn Craft Company's NEW LOCATION, 165 Greenpoint Avenue (here’s where we’re located)
Cost: $45 includes materials needed to make project shown
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.