Covid-19 Policy For In-Person Workshops
We are excited to welcome you back to our Greenpoint shop for in-person workshops! Please read below for our Covid-19 safety policy. By registering for any of our in-person workshops, you are agreeing to the following:
- Masks: Masks may be required pending current Covid rates in our area, and/or if high risk individuals are in attendance.
- Workshop sizes will be limited to accommodate physical distancing when possible.
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19 or are experiencing symptoms after a known exposure: please email us ASAP to cancel your workshop registration. You will receive a credit equal to the amount of your workshop fee, which can be used toward any future workshop (in-person or virtual) on a future date. We are unable to provide refunds. Please note: Non-Covid cancelations are subject to our standard 48-hour cancelation policy. We are relying on the honor system to be able to be able to re-start workshops without drastically increasing registration fees. Please be mindful of the risk we are taking on as a small business, and register for in-person workshops only if you are willing to abide by this policy. Thank you in advance!
- In the event that an instructor or staff member tests positive for Covid-19, our shop will close temporarily to allow for proper testing and cleaning per current guidelines. Any workshops affected by a temporary Covid-related closure or instructor illness will be rescheduled. Otherwise, attendees can opt to receive a credit equal to the amount of their registration fee, which can be used toward any future workshop (virtual or in-person). We are unable to provide refunds for any Covid-related schedule changes.
- We will be following CDC and local guidance for gatherings. If at any point community spread increases and/or new restrictions are put in place that result in workshop cancelations, all attendees will receive a credit equal to the amount of their registration fee, which can be used toward any future workshop (virtual or in-person). We are unable to provide refunds. Again, please be mindful of our situation as a small business operating during a pandemic, and register for in-person workshops only if these policies work for you.
- This policy is subject to change and be updated as CDC & local guidance changes, case number increase or decrease, etc.
Thank you for your support!