Covid-19 Policy For In-Person Workshops
We are excited to welcome you back to our Greenpoint shop for in-person workshops! We will be easing back into our full event calendar and expect to add more workshops throughout summer and into fall. Please read below for our Covid-19 safety policy. By registering for any of our in-person workshops, you are agreeing to the following:
- Masks: In accordance with current CDC & local guidance, all instructors and staff will wear a mask for the duration of the workshop, regardless of vaccination status.
- Workshop sizes will be limited to accommodate physical distancing. If you are attending the workshop with someone you can share a table with, please register for both seats at the same time, or email us head of the workshop date so that we can prepare accordingly.
- If you have been exposed to Covid-19 within 14 days of the workshop and have not been fully vaccinated (meaning both doses of Pfizer/Moderna + 2 weeks, or single dose of J&J + 2 weeks) OR if you have been fully vaccinated but are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 following a possible exposure: please email us ASAP to cancel your workshop registration. You will receive a credit equal to the amount of your workshop fee, which can be used toward any future workshop (in-person or virtual) on a future date. We are unable to provide refunds. Please note: Non-Covid exposure cancelations are subject to our standard 48-hour cancelation policy. We are relying on the honor system to be able to be able to re-start workshops without drastically increasing registration fees. Please be mindful of the risk we are taking on as a small business, and register for in-person workshops only if you are willing to abide by this policy. Thank you in advance!
- We will be following CDC and local guidance for gatherings. If at any point community spread increases and/or new restrictions are put in place that result in workshop cancelations, all attendees will receive a credit equal to the amount of their registration fee, which can be used toward any future workshop (virtual or in-person). We are unable to provide refunds. Again, please be mindful of our situation as a small business operating during a pandemic, and register for in-person workshops only if these policies work for you.
- All surfaces and tools will be sanitized before and after each workshop. We will be limiting the use of shared tools/ surfaces whenever possible. Hand sanitizer and a sink for hand washing will be available before, during, and after class.
- This policy will be updated as CDC & local guidance changes.
Thank you for your support!