Double-Faced Wax-Free Tracing Paper
Dritz wax-free tracing paper is an important sewing supply used to transfer sewing pattern markings such as darts, pleats, tucks, pockets and buttonholes to fabric. Can be used with serrated or smooth tracing wheel.
- Transfer pattern markings and designs for needlecraft, quiltmaking and fabric painting to two layers at the same time
- Lines can be transferred to fabric, paper, wood, glass or metal
- Transfer lines can be inked or painted over
- For needlecraft designs, use a ballpoint pen to achieve a fine line
- Package contains 1 ct of each color: White, Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange