Davenport Dress Pattern
The Davenport Dress is the perfect throw-on and go dress. Whether you're shopping at your local farmers market or hanging out around the house, this ruffley dress will have you feeling cute and comfortable. It features full sleeves with an elastic ruffle hem as well as a shoulder flutter detail. The hem hits above the knees. The front neckline is gathered in with elastic, and the waist features a drawstring so this dress can be pulled on and off without any closures. Most importantly, the Davenport features roomy pockets that are perfect for stowing away all of your treasures. This pattern is suitable for all skill levels.
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- This pattern was drafted using sample measurements for a height of 5’6”. Sizes XS-XXL are designed off of a block with a B/C cup size. Sizes 1X-7X are designed off of a block with a C/D cup size.
- Hem hits above the knee.
- Designed for woven fabrics
- Matching thread
- Small safety pin or tube turning tool
- 1 yard [.9 meters], 3/8"[1cm] wide elastic
Fabric requirements: See last image