VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Beginner Loom Weaving
Catch weaver fever! Learn tapestry weaving as you design and make your own mini, woven wall hanging in this fun and relaxing virtual workshop hosted via Zoom! Total beginners welcome!
In this class you'll learn:
- How to set up the warp on your loom
- How to do weaving stitches including plain weave, soumak, and rya knots
- How to add fringe and tassels
- How to plan and execute your own design
You'll work on a small weaving and walk away with the know-how to create more woven pieces on your own!
Materials + Tools Required
**Use code LOOMWEAVE10 for 10% off workshop supplies purchased at Brooklyn Craft Co!**
- Pop-out loom weaving kit
Or, if you'd prefer to shop à la carte, you will need:
- Frame loom
Warp thread or light weight yarn in place of warp
- Tapestry needle
- Wooden dowel or similar item to hang your finished piece
Date & Time: select date above
Class Length: Approximately 2 hours
Location: This workshop will be hosted virtually via Zoom! Details will be emailed to you 24-48 hours before the workshop.
Cost: $30 (materials not included; see list above)
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.