VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Knit a Striped Summer Top
Interested in attending but no sessions available that fit your schedule? Please fill out this form and we will notify you when new sessions are added!
Learn to knit a striped summer top! If you're a confident beginner who has mastered knitting basics and are looking to tackle larger projects, this virtual workshop is for you!
You might be intimidated by the thought of making a sweater....don't be! For this workshop, we'll be making a totally non-fussy sweater-- only basic skills are needed. You've got this!
In this three-part workshop, we'll work to make your new favorite summer top. You will learn:
- Yarn & needle information
- How to knit the stockinette stitch
- How to knit stripes
- How to create a sweater body, arm holes and neckline
- How to assemble all components
- All the skills needed to construct a basic sweater from start to finish
This is three-part virtual workshop taking place on the following Tuesday evenings:
5/11 at 6:30pm-8:30pm
5/18 at 6:30pm-7:30pm (Optional check-in session for troubleshooting)
5/25 at 6:30pm-8:30pm
**There will be knitting homework between sessions**
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: You must have basic knitting skills to attend this workshop, including: casting on and the knit stitch. If you are a total newbie, attend one of our Virtual Knitting 101 workshops first- register here.
**Use code SUMMERTOP10 for 10% off supplies purchased on our site!**
- 3-5 balls Shiny Happy Cotton yarn depending on size-- see chart above. (If you'd like a specific color that we don't have in stock, we are happy to order it for you!)
- 24" Circular Knitting Needles -- Sz 10.5
- Tapestry Needle
Date & Time: select start date above
Class Length: Approximately six hours total over three sessions
Location: This workshop will be hosted virtually via Zoom! Details will be emailed to you before the workshop.
Cost: $95, supplies not included (please see list above)
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.
Meet Your Instructor