VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Macramé Coasters
Step up your home decor with some chic new coasters! Learn to make your own in this virtual macramé workshop hosted via Zoom. This is a beginner-level workshop-- No prior experience is needed! You will learn:
- How to begin a macrame piece, including an overview of necessary materials
- How to work a few different macrame knots
- How to create design, texture, and pattern within your piece
- You'll leave with up to four finished coasters and the know-how to design and create more pieces on your own!
Materials needed for the project are listed below. If you don't have these materials on hand, choose the "Workshop Ticket + Supply Bundle" option above and we will ship them to you!
- 3mm single twist macramé cord that can be combed out to create fine fringe, approx. 50 yards makes 4 coasters
Household tools needed (not included in supply bundle):
- Packing or painters tape
- Ruler or measuring tape
DATE: Select above
CLASS LENGTH: Approximately 2 hours
LOCATION: This workshop will be hosted virtually via Zoom! Details will be emailed to you after you register.
COST: $30 without supplies, $45 with supply bundle included (please choose above)
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.
Meet Your Instructor