VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Macramé Coasters
Interested in attending but no sessions available that fit your schedule? Please fill out this form and we will notify you when new sessions are added!
Step up your home decor with some chic new coasters! Learn to make your own in this virtual macramé workshop hosted via Zoom. This is a beginner-level workshop-- No prior experience is needed! You will learn:
- How to begin a macrame piece, including an overview of necessary materials
- How to work a few different macrame knots
- How to create design, texture, and pattern within your piece
- You'll leave with up to four finished coasters and the know-how to design and create more pieces on your own!
Materials needed for the project are listed below. If you don't have these materials on hand, choose the "Workshop Ticket + Supply Bundle" option above and we will ship them to you!
- 3mm single twist macramé cord that can be combed out to create fine fringe, approx. 50 yards makes 4 coasters
Household tools needed (not included in supply bundle):
- Packing or painters tape
- Ruler or measuring tape
DATE: Select above
CLASS LENGTH: Approximately 2 hours
LOCATION: This workshop will be hosted virtually via Zoom! Details will be emailed to you after you register.
COST: $30 without supplies, $45 with supply bundle included (please choose above)
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.
Meet Your Instructor