VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Knit a Hat
Kick your beginner knitting skills up a notch and learn to knit a hat!
In this two-part virtual workshop, we'll work to make our Everyone Hat. You will learn:
- Yarn & needle information
- How to knit in the round
- The rib stitch
- How to decrease stitches and switch from circular to double pointed needles
- How to follow a knitting pattern
- All the skills needed to construct a winter hat from start to finish
This is two-part workshop taking place on:
Wednesday 2/3 and Wednesday 2/10 at 6:30-8:30pm EST
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: You must have basic knitting skills to attend this workshop, including: casting on and the knit stitch. Our Knitting 101 workshop (or equivalent experience) is a prerequisite to this class-- register here.
Materials and Tools Required:
*Save 10% when you purchase supplies at Brooklyn Craft Company with code KNITHAT10*
- 1 ball Crazy Sexy Wool OR Cascade Magnum OR Magnum Tweed (plus extra yarn colors for pom pom if desired)
Size US 15 circular knitting needles (16" length)
- Size US 15 double-pointed knitting needles
- Optional: Large pom pom maker
Date & Time: select start date above
Location: This workshop will be hosted virtually via Zoom! Details will be emailed to you before the workshop.
Cost: $55, supplies not included (please see list above)
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.
Meet Your Instructor