VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Macramé Wall Hangings
Interested in attending but no sessions available that fit your schedule? Please fill out this form and we will notify you when new sessions are added!
Learn to make your own gorgeous, boho wall hangings in this virtual macramé workshop hosted via Zoom! This is a beginner-level workshop. No prior experience is needed! You will:
- Learn how to begin a macrame piece, including an overview of necessary materials.
- How to work a few different macrame knots, including casting on, the square knot, and the half hitch.
- How to create design, texture, and pattern within your piece by varying the knots as you work.
- Leave with a finished wall hanging, and the know-how to design and create more pieces on your own.
Materials needed for the project are listed below. If you don't have these materials on hand, simply add-on the supply bundle above!
- A 12" dowel or other similar item to anchor your project (We like the 3/4" chunky size!)
- 3mm-5mm Macramé cord, approx. 25 yards
Household tools needed (not included in supply bundle):
DATE: Select above
CLASS LENGTH: Approximately 2 hours
LOCATION: This workshop will be hosted virtually via Zoom! Details will be emailed to you after you register.
COST: $30 (materials not included; please add-on supply bundle above or see materials list)
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.