Bandana Baby Bib Pattern
A simple Baby Bib with a soft lining and double snap closure at the back!
- One size fits most
- Thorough step-by-step instructions
- Full-sized paper pattern pieces including seam allowances
- This is a great pattern for all sewing levels — even very beginners!
- Easy new baby gift
You will need:
- Woven fabric fat quarter: light- to medium-weight cottons for the front of the bib
- Flannel fat quarter (or other absorbent material)
- 2 pairs of snaps (size 2 recommended)
- Coordinating thread
- Hand sewing needle