VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Beginner Embroidery
Peace out and learn to embroider in this virtual embroidery workshop hosted via Zoom! In this beginner workshop, you’ll master embroidery basics as you complete a cute little peace-sign hoop designed by Marigold & Mars.
This class will cover:
- How to transfer a printed image to fabric
- What types of fabric, embroidery floss, needles and other tools are required
- How to do a basic outline stitch and filler stitch to complete your embroidered image
- How to “frame” your finished piece in an embroidery hoop
After the workshop, you'll be well on your way to a finished hoop and will have the know-how to tackle more embroidery projects on your own!
Materials needed for the project are listed below. If you don't have these materials on hand, choose the "Workshop Ticket + Supply Bundle" option above!
- 7" embroidery hoop
- 8+ inch piece of non-stretchy, white or light colored medium weight fabric like cotton or linen
- Embroidery floss, preferably in two colors
- Embroidery Needle
- Saral transfer paper
- Pattern (if you opt to use your own supplies, the pattern will be emailed to you)
Household tools needed (not included in supply bundle):
Date & Time: select above
Class Length: Approximately 2 hours
Location: Anywhere! This workshop will be hosted virtually via Zoom! Details will be emailed after you register
Cost: $30 without supplies, $40 with supply bundle included (please choose above)
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR