VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Beginner Cross Stitch
Learn to cross stitch! In this virtual workshop hosted via Zoom, you’ll master cross-stitch basics as you complete a cute little succulent pattern!
This class will cover:
- How to read and work from cross stitch pattern chart
- What types of fabric, embroidery floss, needles and other tools are required
- How to do the cross stitch + other techniques you'll need
- How to “frame” your finished piece in an embroidery hoop
We'll be working from a pattern of adorable mini succulents created by The Stitch Mill, an independent pattern designer based in New York state. You will choose one tiny succulent to work on as your class project, and will leave with the know-how to make the entire group!
Materials needed for the project are listed below. If you don't have these materials on hand, simply add-on the supply bundle above!
- 3" embroidery hoop
- 4+ inch piece of 14 count aida cloth
- Embroidery floss
- Pattern (if you opt to use your own supplies, the pattern will be emailed to you)
Household tools needed (not included in supply bundle):
Date & Time: select above
Class Length: Approximately 2 hours
Location: Anywhere! This workshop will be hosted virtually via Zoom! Details will be emailed after you register
Cost: $30 (materials not included; please add-on supply bundle above or see materials list)
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR