Bargello Needlepoint Planter Kit
Introducing a brand-new Brooklyn Craft Company kit! Limited quantities available.
We are *obsessed* with our brand-new Bargello Needlepoint Planter Kit -- it's super easy to make (even beginners can do it, we promise!), quick, cute, and fun.
Our kit contains everything you need to make a needlepoint planter (which also works great as a lovely container for any purpose, like as a desktop organizer or makeup brush holder).
Bargello is a style of 70's-era needlepoint marked by repeating patterns, zig-zaggy designs, and bold color choices. While needlepoint has a reputation for being time-consuming and slow-going, bargello is super fast, super easy, and super fun! Even beginners can whip up this planter in a weekend and be on their way to retro stitchery bliss.
This DIY kit includes everything you need to make a complete planter while teaching you the beginner basics of Bargello.
- Printed Pattern and Instructions
- One 3.5" x 3.75" glass planter
- Nine skeins of DMC Tapestry wool
- One tapestry needle
- One piece of precut plastic needlepoint canvas
- Access to our online video class demonstrating how to make this project from start to finish!