Summer Checker Sunglasses Case Complete Needlepoint Kit
This layered checkered pattern is an abstract take on the classic checker aesthetic, with pastel yet lively colors that intertwine and warp, creating dynamism and motion.
With this project you can make an handmade double sided sunglasses/eyeglasses case!
- Original artwork printed in premium Zweigart Interlock 13 HPI canvas, with edges sewed with cotton bias tape
- 2 John James tapestry needles
- Flyer with the color threads mapping so you can start stitching quickly.
- DMC Soft Cotton (Retors Mat) threads with enough quantity to stitch with the continental tent stitch (if you need more thread, let us know in advance)
- Needlepoint booklet with instructions on starting needlepoint, tips for selecting needlepoint stitches, and a library of favorite stitches
- Unwind Studio cotton drawstring bag to keep your project (the cardboard tube pictured in the photos is not included in this kit)
- Featured artwork: “Summer Checker”, Zoe Wodarz, 2022
- Printed design measures 15x16 cm / 5.9x6.2 in