Sew a Rope Bowl
- Learn how to construct a bowl from simple cotton rope
- How to form the base to begin the bowl
- How to sew the cord in a spiral using a sewing machine
- How to shape the bowl as you sew
- Embellish your finished bowl with paint or pom-poms
- Leave class with a finished bowl and the know-how to make more!
Date & Time: select above
Location: Brooklyn Craft Company (here’s where we’re located)
Cost: $55 includes all necessary materials and use of sewing machines and sewing tools
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.
Meet Your Instructor
"I spent my childhood alternating between sitting on the floor of my mom’s sewing room and helping my dad in his wood shop. I spent summers with my grandmother and aunt who taught me a love of fiber arts. Now, I am a commercial photographer with a side gig designing and producing textile-based products and art." --Bekka Palmer