VIRTUAL WORKSHOP: Macramé Wall Hangings
Learn to make your own gorgeous, boho wall hangings in this virtual macramé workshop hosted via Zoom! This is a beginner-level workshop. No prior experience is needed! You will:
- Learn how to begin a macrame piece, including an overview of necessary materials.
- How to work a few different macrame knots, including casting on, the square knot, and the half hitch.
- How to create design, texture, and pattern within your piece by varying the knots as you work.
- Leave with a finished wall hanging, and the know-how to design and create more pieces on your own.
Materials needed for the project are listed below. If you don't have these materials on hand, simply add-on the supply bundle above!
- A 12" dowel or other similar item to anchor your project (We like the 3/4" chunky size!)
- 3mm-5mm Macramé cord, approx. 25 yards
Household tools needed (not included in supply bundle):
DATE: Select above
CLASS LENGTH: Approximately 2 hours
LOCATION: This workshop will be hosted virtually via Zoom! Details will be emailed to you after you register.
COST: $30 (materials not included; please add-on supply bundle above or see materials list)
All class registrations are final; please view our policy for more information.